March 27, 2011

Evidence of Spring

Wow, I can’t believe it’s been more than a month since I last did a blog post. My life has been so busy –so much has changed since the last time I hit the publish button.

My family has moved closer to Bermuda College’s campus to cut down on what was originally a 40min. commute each way. Now we’re living just 5 minutes away from the campus and less than 15 minutes away from town. This move makes life as a college student so much more convenient for me.

College has been going well…which explains why I haven’t posted here recently. :) I’m currently taking 4 courses and also keeping busy with volunteer work and making new friends.

One of the things I’ve noticed about college is the lack of free time in general. Remember all the time I had to pursue a long list of hobbies? Well, I definitely don’t have the time to enjoy knitting, crocheting, bird watching, sewing, etc. during the week. Depending on the amount of homework I have to complete, the weekends could prove just as busy. However, it’s still important to do something fun now and then so I make a conscious effort to do at least one thing I enjoy on the weekend.

Over all, I’ve been thoroughly enjoying my time at Bermuda College. I’ve learned so much both in and out of the classroom. I know the next couple of weeks will be busy ones. Final exams are just a month away and I’ll have lots of studying to do to prepare.

College aside, life has been good. :) It definitely looks like spring has sprung…even if the temperatures are yet to begin their annual climb. As part of this weekend’s “fun time”, I decided to take photos of some of the simplistically beautiful flowers that are blooming abundantly in our new backyard. Here are just a few of the delightful posies that I captured by photography yesterday:

So how have you all been doing? I can’t wait to hear from all of my dear blog readers…it’s been SO long! What’s new in your life? How are you celebrating spring?

Drop me a line; I look forward to reading your comments!

Blessings,

eden signature 22

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Hi Eden, your blog has been listed at www.youngchristianbloggers.blogspot.com :)

Charis H said...

celebrate spring...gardening, baby animals, starting farmers market and pictures, pictures, pictures! :) Spring brings the start of the busiest season of our year so it's gear up time. It seems now that ever since I graduated I am very busy all the time! (work, learning on my own, helping my family)

I love hearing about your nursing school...my brother is pursuing his R.N. and we get to hear lots of stories! :)

blessings in Christ!