June 30, 2011

Hello --again!

Wow! I never intended to leave you all for so long. So much has happened since my last blog post; I don't even know where to begin!

When I last wrote an entry in this little diary of sorts, I was in the middle of preparing for final exams at Bermuda College. I prayed, asked for your prayers, and hoped for the best. Well, I am delighted to say that in my first semester of college I received a GPA of 3.8. Glory to God!! I am so glad that all my hard work was so richly rewarded.

After final exams, I began working in the College's Communications Dept. I had volunteered there off and on throughout the summer and was granted a job as a summer student. This has kept me quite busy but I enjoy working here and look forward to the challenges each new day brings.

In addition to working on campus, I have also begun volunteering with St. John Ambulance Brigade - a local chapter of the international charity that not only provides emergency service to the community but helps to train people in first aid and CPR. I have been a member for only a month but enjoy each minute I spend on duty at sports and other public events.

Clearly, I am one busy young lady but I thoroughly enjoy being so active. :) I hope to stop by and update y'all more often as you are all very special people.

I hope everyone's enjoying Summer 2011!!!

Blessings!

No comments: