January 3, 2011

A New Year

2011Happy New Year to all of you and your dear families! I can’t believe that it’s 2011. It seems like this new year has crept up on me suddenly. It feels like just a few months we were ringing in 2010! Now it’s 2011 and I have to get used to writing a one instead of a zero at the and of my dates.  :)

As you all know, I’ve been super busy these past few weeks. My graduation dinner is tomorrow this evening (!) and I’ve been working hard for the past week to get everything ready. I’ll be giving a speech and we’ll also have a mini-concert. :) Then, we’ll enjoy a delicious dinner with a few friends at the Christian resort where we live. I can’t wait! I think it’s going to be fun. :)

My college classes start next week Monday and I’m all set for it! I think it’ll be an interesting transition from home school to college and I’m looking forward to adjusting to my new life. :)

To help me keep up with blogging, 7 lovely ladies have offered to write guest posts throughout the week so y’all can have something encouraging to read. Of course, I’ll still be writing here as well…just not as often as I used to. ;)

Look out for another post introducing each guest writer. They are great writers and I’m sure you’ll enjoy their posts!

Blessings,
eden signature 22

No comments: