December 25, 2010

Turning A Page–200th Blog Post

Well, I can’t believe that I’ve actually posted a whopping 200 times in just over a year’s time!

When I started my blog, I invited all of you on a journey –a peek inside my life through this little blog. You have commented, followed, and supported my blog in more ways than I can mention here. I’ve been inspired by connecting with other girls who blog, and I’ve been encouraged to continue growing in Christ.

The past year and a half has been an interesting time for me. I’ve improved my homemaking skills and shared a few tips here along the way. I’ve learned more about how God would like for me to dress, to serve my family, and obey His will for my life. I’ve watched as He has worked in my life helping me to grow into the young lady He would like me to be.

But my journey is far from over. I have much room for improvement. I still have more maturing to do. And I’m still working on my relationship with Christ. And next month, I will begin a new chapter as I start classes at the local community college working towards a nursing degree. I’ve prayed about this decision quite a bit and feel that God is leading me in this direction.

So I invite you again, dear readers, to continue with me on this journey and join me as I turn a new page and begin education outside of my home for the first time. And although I may not have the time to post as frequently as I’d like to, I realize know that many of you are eager to hear what college life will be like for a homeschool teen. And I’ll make an effort to keep you informed on what’s happening in my life as a college student.

I pray that as you read about my life, whether it be a new recipe I’ve made or an A that I’ve gotten in class, you will be encouraged and strengthened in your faith. I pray that you will be inspired to also continue your journey and grow in Christ.

Blessings,
eden signature 22

No comments: