December 18, 2010

Life Without Limits

I’d like to introduce y’all to Nick Vujicic. He is a happy, young man who travels the world spreading the Good News to any who is willing listen. God has worked through his ministry to bless many lives and encourage others.

Nick was also born without arms or legs. However, he’s living a happy life. He has realized that God can use us no matter what physical condition or disability.  Nick doesn’t allow his lack of limbs to limit his commitment and desire to serve Christ. Instead, he has used his disability to get the attention of the unsaved and point them to the Savior.

I know I posted a video about Nick a couple of weeks ago, but I really wanted to share this one with you. I hope you’re inspired –I know that I was! 

“Often people ask how I manage to be happy despite having no arms, and no legs. The quick answer is that I have a choice. I can be angry about not having limbs, or I can be thankful that I have a purpose. I choose gratitude. You can too.”
–Nick Vujicic

You can learn about Nick and his ministry at Life Without Limbs.