December 6, 2010

Miscellany Monday

MMbutton3I nearly forgot to post today. But here’s what I’ve been up to lately:

{1} I managed to catch a cold this weekend and I’m still fighting it today. It’s not that bad but I have a sore throat, runny nose, and feel very tired. Leah and Jude also caught the cold around the same time as I did so we’ve all been just relaxing trying to get over it.

peppermint tea{2} I’m getting addicted to peppermint tea. The box had been sitting around for quite awhile so when I got sick I decided to give it a try. Honestly, it’s the most delicious tea ever! I also added a bit of lemon juice to help fight my cold and I’ve been drinking cups of tea regularly throughout the day.

test

{3} I’ve been torn between studying for the GED and trying to get over my cold. You see, the GED test is tomorrow and Wednesday –about 4 hours of testing on each day. I’m praying that this cold doesn’t get any worse and hopefully I’ll wake up tomorrow feeling better.

{4} We’ve had a lot of cloudy days lately. {Random, I know!} But it seems that as soon as December arrived, so did the winter weather. It looks overcast a lot and it’s chilly outside. {This weather doesn’t help colds!}

Sorry for a short post but my head is hurting right now…probably due to my cold.  Please pray that I get better ASAP and that I do well on the GED test.  Thanks in advance, friends!

I hope you all have a lovely day.

Blessings,

eden signature 22

No comments: