December 13, 2010

Miscellany Monday

MMbutton3[4] Well another Monday, another miscellany post filled with a bit of randomness for you. :)

{1} I’m feeling much better this week. Everyone’s getting over their colds and we’re getting back into our usual routine. Peppermint tea worked wonders and we finished the whole box!

textbooks{2} I can’t believe just how expensive textbooks are! I went to  the campus bookstore to get prices for the textbooks that I need and the total was in the hundreds. Gratefully, a friend of mine recently graduated from nursing school and is letting burrow her textbooks. I still need to buy a few additional textbooks, but that was a big help.

{3}  I was well enough to take the GED test last week Tuesday and Wednesday, praise God! The test wasn’t too difficult and I pray that I passed. Hopefully, I’ll get the results sometime this week.

blueballoons

 

{4} My 200th blog post is coming up soon. This post is number 196. I’m doing a bit of brainstorming for ideas on what I’ll be doing to celebrate.

Well, what have you been up to? Tell me about your latest projects in a comment below!

Blessings,
eden signature 22_thumb

No comments: