December 20, 2010

Miscellany Monday

MMbutton3I nearly forgot to post today’s Miscellany Monday post. Well, it’s late so I’m going to keep this one brief.

facebook{1} I’m on Facebook! Yep, I got permission yesterday to join Facebook…with a few guidelines of course. ;) If you’d like to keep in touch with on FB, please leave me a comment with the link to your profile so I can send you a friend request. I’ll be using FB a bit more often as I start college, as I won’t have the time to check blog comments as often as I’d like.

{2} We’re having some stormy weather. Even though it doesn’t snow in Bermuda, we get plenty of “winter gales”. With these gales, come chilly temperatures (around 50-55 degrees), high winds, and sometimes small hail. Thunderstorms aren’t uncommon either. It can be annoying if you get winter gales back to back…and sometimes we lose electricity too.

{3} The next time I hit “Publish to blog” I would’ve posted 200 times! I can’t wait to celebrate! Haha!

Well, there you have it…short and sweet. Be on the lookout for my 200th blog post later this week!

Blessings!
eden signature 22

No comments: