January 8, 2010

Bible Reading Challenge Progress

Last year, (ah December 31st) I joined Kaylene's Bible reading challenge (reading the entire Bible in 6 months), and it's going well. I'm happy that my sister and I found Kaylene's blog and joined. Eden and I chose Blue Letter Bible's chronological reading plan, so I read some of Genesis and I'm about 3/4 through the book of Job. I like the chronological plan, because I read the Bible in the order that it actually happened. Each of Blue Letter Bible's reading plans are intended so you can read the Bible in a year, so I read one assignment in the morning and one in the evening; and sometimes I read a bit during the day. I've already been blessed by reading the Bible on a more regular basis and I'm enjoying every minute of time spent reading it!


-Sara Lee

4 comments:

~Miss Zara~ said...

did you get my email?

Eden said...

Yes, I did. ~Eden

~Miss Zara~ said...

would u like to be penpals

Eden said...

Zara, we've replied to your email :-) ~Eden & Sara