October 19, 2010

Be Still

I’ve been wanting to get a video recording of me playing the grand piano in the hotel’s lounge for a while. So I was delighted when Sara agreed to film me this afternoon.

I’ve been working on this song for quite awhile, and I still don’t have it perfect but I thought you might all enjoy it. :)

Here are the lyrics:

Be still and know that I am God
Be still and know that I am God
Be still and know that I am God
Be still and know that I am God

God is our refuge and strength,
A very present help in trouble.

Be still and know that I am God
Be still and know that I am God

Therefore, we will not fear,
Even though the earth be removed
and all the mountains be carried into
the midst of the sea.

~Written & Composed by Nancy Gordon

Edensig

1 comment:

Chloe Hawes said...

Hello,
I just thought I would let you know that I LOVE YOUR BLOG! It s a real encouragement to me.
Love In Christ,
Chloe~Jane
P.S Here is my blog:
http://lovinglife777.blogspot.com/