October 29, 2010

Time Flies!

Yep, it’s official…time literally flies. Oh, where, WHERE has this week gone? I can’t believe my last post was on Monday! I apologize for nearly going a whole week without posting, but time quickly slips away, ya know? ;)

**Make sure you read to the end of this post as I have a few announcements/reminders at the end ;)**

studybooks

So what have I been up to? Well, this week has definitely been a busy one for me. I’m getting ready for college registration which is next week so I’ve been “getting all my ducks in a row”. There are so many things that must be done before my first day of college but I’m trying to take it all “one day at a time”. So if you’ve sent me an email, left a question here on my blog, or even written me a real letter and haven’t heard back from me, please don’t take it personally. I’ve probably already read your message but just need to sit down and write out an answer.

ducks

Aside from getting ready for college, I’ve been busy with the usual “not-so-blog-worthy” stuff like chores, piano practice, and test preparation. You know…stuff that we all do, but never blog about? Haha!

autumnleafThe weather has been noticeably cooler this week. The temperature is hovering around 75 degrees –ten degrees cooler than the summer time’s average temperature. The humidity has also been lower which has been helping to lend that “crispy autumn” feeling that I just love. Ironically. the trees are starting grow their leaves again after they were stripped of nearly all their foliage during the hurricane. So now it looks like spring, even though it’s getting cooler and cooler each week that goes by. One obvious sign that autumn is here and winter is approaching is we have been getting more rainy days. While we do get rain the summer time, rainy days are far and few between. Now there’s at least one day out of the week that is rainy –which is great because we need as much rain as we can get!

So how has the weather been changing in your corner of the world? I’m assuming that most of you are in the Northern Hemisphere, but for my Southern friends: Has summer began yet? I’d love to know what weather changes you’ve been noticing in your neighborhood!

I hope you all have a lovely weekend!
Edensig

**Announcements & Reminders**

If you participated in the project to make hats for Romania, please be sure that you have filled out this form. Thanks!

If you are participating in the friendship afghan project, please leave a comment letting me know how many squares you’ve made. I’ve finished seven squares so far –not as much progress as I’d like. But we all need to finish up as the deadline has ended.

I’m hosting the Feelin’ Feminine challenge next month beginning on November 4th. You can read more about it here. If you’d like to participate, please let me know!

___________________________

Thanks for reading through these announcements. I know… they were boring, weren’t they? Anyway, have a blessed day!

All images in this post are from Google Images.

No comments: