October 25, 2010

Miscellany Monday


Miscellany MondayI’ve always wanted to participate in Miscellany Monday but never seem to remember to do it! So this is my very first Miscellany Monday post! :) Now for some randomness…

1. I don’t like polka dots. Really, I just don’t! Maybe they look “kid-ish” or silly to me…but I don’t have anything {clothing, bag, fabric} that’s polka dotted! :)'

polkadots

2. I don’t listen to “Christian Rock”. I believe that the music we listen to should be uplifting and encouraging –and “Christian Rock” doesn’t really do that for me. Instead, I listen to hymns, some contemporary worship songs {without a heavy beat} and plenty of classical music!

musicnotes

3. Okay, this is really random but…my dear kitty, Onyx just turned 7 years old earlier this month. Happy birthday, Onyx! Almost seven years ago, Daddy brought home two little kitties for my sister Sara and I. {Of course, we begged and pleaded for kittens for a very long time!} Opal and Onyx were just 6 and 4 weeks old…trust me, they were the cutest creatures on the block. ;) But they were a lot of work too! As they’ve gotten older, they’ve only endeared themselves to our hearts more and more…we really do consider them part of the family now!

onyx

4. I’ve never made buttonholes or added a zipper to anything. I guess I think it’s really hard, but everyone tells me that it’s relatively easy to do. So hopefully, I’ll be able to make a skirt and add a zipper to it!

buttons

5. I’m graduating from home school in December! Okay, have I said that already? …yeah, sorry! I’m just really excited that my home school education is almost over…but I think graduation day will be bittersweet too. After all, I will no longer be able to say, “I’m homeschooled!”. But Mom reminded me that I’ll always be a “homeschool graduate”!

gradcap

6. I really dislike brussel sprouts. I don’t know about you, but there’s something about the taste of those little sprout heads…

brusselsprouts

Okay, so that’s about all the randomness I can think about right now! Why don’t you share a little randomness in a comment below? Or even better yet, click on the photo at the top of this post to join Miscellany Monday yourself!

I pray that everyone has a blessed week!
Edensig

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Would it be odd for an 11 year old to join?
K