October 3, 2010

Hats, Squares, and a Scarf…Oh my!

I’ve been keeping busy these past few days working on several projects. If you’ve been following my blog for a while, you can probably already know just which projects I’ve been working on…

emscarf

 

There’s the hats for Romania, the scarf for a friend of mine, the friendship afghan squares, and also that jumper dress that just doesn’t seem to be going anywhere! Haha!

 

 

And as if that wasn’t enough to keep me busy, I just recently bought more fabric for a skirt. It’s a lovely solid navy blue and it’s heavier than the summer fabrics I normally buy. While I have enough spring/summer skirts, I need to add a few more warm skirts to my wardrobe for the cooler months. :) So I’ll probably start my next skirt tomorrow and will be sure to share photos with you later this week!

apron I’d also like to let you all know about Emily’s apron swap. I participated in an apron swap just a few months ago and it was lots of fun. Basically, you sign up and will be matched with a “partner”. You will sew {or buy!} an apron for your partner and then place it in the mail. Your partner will also mail an apron to you. It’s quite easy and a great way to get to know other girls! So please had over to Emily’s blog to sign up!

Yep, I’m participating in the apron swap as well…I guess you can add that to my list of current projects!

What are you working on? Anything fun? Share your what’s on your “current projects list” below!

Have a blessed week, friends!
Edensig 

No comments: