November 16, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy…oh, and Internet Problems!

I must sincerely apologize for leaving my blog for so long. It’s been nearly a week since I published my last blog post!

The past few days have been super busy for me. I’ve been quite preoccupied with getting ready for college. On Friday, I officially registered at Bermuda College. Then I returned to the college yesterday to just walk around campus and get a feel for  where all my classes are located while running a few errands there.

In addition to college registration, I’ve been busy studying for the GED test that is coming up in just 3 weeks. Math is my weakest subject so I’ve been working through an Algebra book to brush up on my Math skills. It’s not fun but I’m trying to enjoy it as these are also the last few weeks of homeschool for me. Yes, I’m graduating next month too!

And to make it even more difficult to blog here, I’ve been having some problems with my internet lately. I’m hoping to get it all fixed later today but for now I’m writing this post from the hotel’s lounge where they have a WiFi service.

Oh, and blogging isn’t the only thing that has taken a “back seat'”. Emails, craft projects, and a ton of other stuff have been getting neglected. :( Well, I guess I shouldn’t ramble on about how busy I am…I’m sure you all can relate at some time or another.

I hope that everyone is doing well and enjoying this autumn! Since I don’t have comment moderation turned on, your comments will be published automatically –regardless of if I have internet or not. So go ahead and say hello! Tell me what you’ve been up to and what’s been keeping you busy. I can’t wait to hear from y’all.

Blessings!
eden signature 22

1 comment:

Martha Joy said...

Hello Eden,
Thanks for posting! Yes, I can relate to being busy! ;) That's wonderful that you're graduating next month!!!!!!!!! Congrats! ;) I've been busy with school and things of that sort, and taking care of my animals. It's so fun to live on a ranch/farm, & I don't know what I would do if I lived in the city!
Well, I hope you're doing fine, I'm doing good.
Love you!
Blessings,
Martha Joy

P.S. I really like your header! ;) ~MJ