November 8, 2010

Miscellany Monday

So I decided to participate in my 3rd Miscellany Monday in a row. It’s been so much fun and I just love the randomness.

rainyday


{1} It’s a rainy day. Okay, I know that’s totally random but we haven’t had a real rainy day in a while. I love sunny days too, but there’s something cozy about rainy days. It’s cool outside, a slight breeze, and I’m curled up inside with my laptop. :) Oh, how I love autumn!

myipod
{2} I’m loving my new blue iPod shuffle. It has VoiceOver which tells you name of the song you’re listening to and also offers playlists so I can separate my worship songs from quiet, studying songs. :D

 

{3}  Tomorrow, I’ll be going to the college to finish registering and I’m so excited! Someone left a comment about online classes, and my parents and I have talked about that possibility. However, I’ll be attending the local college which is about 45 minutes away from where I live so I’ll be able to come home everyday. I did look for nursing degrees that are offered online but wasn’t able to find any. Oh, well. :)

{4} I’m thinking about hosting a vegan challenge. Anyone interested? ;)

Well, I hope everyone has a lovely Monday! Look out for my Feelin’ Feminine post a little later.

Blessings!
eden signature 22

No comments: