November 27, 2010

A Few of My Favorite YouTube Videos

Well, I haven’t been blogging a lot lately. Partly because I have writer’s block. And then there’s nothing really blog-worthy happening in my life right now. Sad, I know. But the past few weeks have been busy, monotonous, and actually a bit boring.

So since I can’t think of anything to write about, I decided to share a handful of my favorite YouTube videos. Please be sure to turn on your speakers as all the videos have audio. When you’re finished watching, let me know which one is your favorite!

1} Our first video is actually a song sung by Lenny LeBlanc –one of my favorite artists. “All for Love” is a beautiful worship song just expressing how much we appreciate Jesus’ sacrifice on the Cross for us.

You can read the lyrics to this song here

2} This next video is truly amazing. Just have a look and then tell me what you think about Nick.

3} Video number 3 is one of my family’s top favorites. “Creation Calls” was written by Christian songwriter Brian Doerksen and simply celebrates the power of God in Creation.

So there are my three favorite YouTube videos. Which one is your favorite? And what are your 3 favorite YouTube videos? Tell me all about it in a comment below!

Thanks for reading {and watching!}, friends! I hope this weekend is a blessed one for you!eden signature 22

1 comment:

Shelley said...

All of the videos were good, but my favourite is the last one! The music is calming, and the video itself of the God's creations is just miraculous! The video in the middle is my second favourite. Nick's faith is so strong, his whole story is inspiring! Thanks for sharing these Eden! :)