April 13, 2010

More Signs of Spring

Things have been quiet here, over the past few days and I haven't thought of anything noteworthy to write about. However, I've had lots of fun over the past few weeks taking pictures of all the lovely flowers that seem to be springing up everywhere. I've taken too many to post them all here but these are a few of my favorites:






The Logos Hope book ship arrived in Bermuda yesterday. Logos Hope is a Christian ministry ship that travels to different countries to sell religious books and educational materials at a discounted price. Its run entirely by volunteers and they often do further missionary work in the country where they are docked.

We're excited to have them here again because last time they were in port, we were able to purchase a lot of home school materials for low price. We plan to go aboard sometime this week, and I eagerly look forward to taking lots of photos and sharing it with you all here on my blog. :-) This a quick photo I took of the ship, while Sara and I were in town to get my braces adjusted:


Blessings,


5 comments:

Jenna said...

Beautiful photographs, Eden! Thank you for sharing!

Your Sister In Christ,
Jenna

Laura said...

Beautiful pictures Eden! I really like the pansy! :) Purple is my favorite color!
I have a friend who should be working on the Logos Hope! Her name is Kate A. and she is from England.
It would be so much fun to be able to buy books off a boat. :)
Hope you are having a good week!
Blessings,
Laura

Taylor said...

Ooo... what pretty pictures! I especially like the first one with the little bee! ;D I'm so glad you posted these, Eden!

~Love,
Taylor

Lulu said...

Bermuda is so pretty! =D Lovely shots.

Anonymous said...

Lovely photographs, Eden. Thanks for sharing!
Blessings in Christ,
Kate