April 3, 2010

March Peace Report

This month I joined Jenna at Feminine Farmgirl in the Peace Challenge. I didn't do as much memorizing as I'd like to have because I'm also working on reading the Bible in 6 months and have been quite busy keeping up with that. However, I did read several Scripture verses that promise us of God's peace and also prayed that God would give me peace in not-so-peaceful situations. :-) Here are a few verses that helped me:

And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful. Colossians 3:15   






For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.
Romans 14:17

Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.
Romans 15:13

Be perfect, be of good comfort, be of one mind, live in peace; and the God of love and peace shall be with you.
2 Corinthians 13:11 

This month, Jenna will be hosting the Feelin' Feminine Challenge and will also be doing a challenge on the fruit of the Spirit, self control. I hope you can join us as we continue to study these fruits of the Spirit and pray that your walk with Christ will be strengthened just as mine has been through this study.

Hope you all have a blessed week!


1 comment:

S. Etole said...

May you be filled with much joy on this Resurrection Day.