April 27, 2010

Snapshot Tuesday

Thanks to those who voted for the Scripture caption of the week! The winner is Melody at Vivdry who suggested Ecclesiastes 3:11. Thanks for the suggestion Melody, I'll add your blog to my blogroll!
 "He has made everything beautiful in its time."
~Ecclesiastes 3:11

This week's photo is of the Crystal Caves:



Which Scripture verse would you use as a caption for this photo? Please submit your ideas in the comments form below! On Friday, you'll be able to vote for the verses suggested, and the winner will be announced next Tuesday. As a small way to say thank you, the winners of Snapshot Tuesday will be featured on my blog's blogroll!

Blessings,

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Eden,

What a lovely picture of the crystal cave. Here is a Scripture which I think would fit nicely:

"And they shall go into the holes of the rocks, and into the caves of the earth, for fear of the LORD, and for the glory of his majesty, when he ariseth to shake terribly the earth."
~Isaiah 2:19~

Have a blessed Tuesday evening, dear friend!

Your Sister In Christ,
Jenna

Hannah said...

Let's see, I was thinking either Isaiah 2:19 or Isaiah 2:21. Since Jenna already got verse 19, I'll go for verse 21 :)

To go into the clefts of the rocks, and into the tops of the ragged rocks, for fear of the LORD, and for the glory of his majesty, when he ariseth to shake terribly the earth.

~Hannah

Nicole said...

Hi Eden!

I meant to participate in last week's "Snapshot Tuesday," but I didn't get my entry submitted in time. Anyway, here's my Scripture for this week! I think captioning pictures with Scripture is a great idea! :-)

1Ch 29:11 Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty: for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all.

Blessings!
Nicole