April 20, 2010

Snapshot Tuesday and Occupational Therapy

Last week, I saw my orthopedic surgeon  and he ordered new x-rays. Since we saw him at the hospital (instead of in his office), we were able to get the results almost immediately. Such a blessing! I'm happy to say that the x-rays show that my arm is healing and I was able to start occupational therapy this afternoon. The therapist gave me some simple exercises to do at home, and I'll visit her once a week to make sure that I'm doing the exercises correctly and am on track. Although I know therapy can be a long process, I'm happy to begin because I know that soon I'll be able to do all the fun things I enjoy. :-)

I have lots of pictures to share that I've taken over the past few weeks. So I thought of an interesting way to feature them here on my blog. Each Tuesday I'll post a picture and you, my readers, will think of a Scripture verse that would be great for a caption to the picture. Each Friday, you'll have a chance to vote on the best caption and the winner will be announced on Tuesday when a new photo is posted.

This is our first photo, this one was taken in Willowbank Hotel's garden. Which Bible verse would you use for a caption to this picture? Looking forward to your ideas!

Blessings,

4 comments:

Kelsianne said...

Hello Eden! Here is my bible verse suggestion:
Matthew 6:28-30
Why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:
And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?

God Bless,
Kelsey

Melody said...

That sounds like a great idea for the pictures! What about "He has made everything beautiful in its time." Ecclesiasties 3:11

Glad to hear your arm is on the way to recovery - and I hope it heals quickly. :)

Blessings,

~Melody

Frannie said...

Hello Eden! I think Snapshot Tuesday is a great idea!

When I thought about a Bible verse the first one that popped into my mind was Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end."

I know it doesn't deal with flowers or creation, but it is a lovely verse for a lovely flower!
Have a blessed day! Frannie

~ McKenzie Elizabeth~ said...

Hello Eden,
Very lovely shot! I love all the verses suggested already...

Blessings to you,

McKenzie~