May 23, 2010

Happy 17th Anniversary, Dad & Mom!!

17 years ago today, God brought my parents together in marriage that they may serve and glorify Him. And 17 years later, they are doing just that. Through both blessings and trials, they have remained faithful to God and faithful to each other. They have been Godly parents to my siblings and I, and are a wonderful example of what a Christian marriage should be like. I am so blessed to call them my parents!
Happy Anniversary, Mom and Dad!

Your commitment to each other
Is so evident to us
Through all the ups and downs of life
You’ve learned how to trust
We pray that as you celebrate
The love you both share
You’ll sense the love and grace of God
And know He’s always near
~M. S. Lowndes


Blessings,


6 comments:

Rachel Beth said...

What a lovely post! A very Happy 17th Anniversary to your parents!It is really a priviledge and blessing to have godly parents in this day. May God continue to bless them.

God bless you all
Rachel

Jenna said...

What a sweet post, dear friend! Please tell your parents I said Happy 17th Anniversary!
What a wonderful day for your parents. May the Lord bless your parents immensely!

Your Sister In Christ,
Jenna

Frannie said...

This was very lovely Eden! May God bless your sweet parents as they continue on and enjoy their special day! What a wonderful example they are!

God bless you!
Frannie

Sereina said...

Happy Anniversary to your parents! May God bless them for many years to come.

Also, thank you for the comment on my blog, and becoming a follower! It's neat that we have so much in common!

Blessings!
~Sereina

Moe said...

Happy Anniversary to Mr. and Mrs. Richardson! May they live many more years together.

Moe

Laura said...

Hi Eden!
I was thinking about you today!
Hope you are doing well. :)
When ever you get them mailed is fine! I know how busy life can be, there is no hurry.
I hope you are having a wonderful week and enjoying the weather!
Blessings,
Laura