May 31, 2010

Friendship Afghan - Knit or Crochet!

Picture from Google Images
To make it easier for all my friends to join me in making a friendship afghan, you can either knit or crochet your afghan squares -whichever craft you is easier for you. However, there will be a few guidelines we'll need to follow so that the squares are about the same size.

I'll be outlining the guidelines in a future post, but for now I'd like to hear from you if you're interested and would like to join us!

Please leave a comment below if you would like to join, and be sure to tell your friends too! All participants will be listed in my sidebar!

Hope you all have a blessed day!

6 comments:

Laura said...

What a neat idea Eden!!
I'm still thinking about joining.
I have been so busy latly I'm not sure if I could devote alot of time to it. But I'm stil thinking it over! So don't count me out yet! :)
The baby blanket you are making is pretty!
Hope you are doing well!
Blessings,
Laura

P.s. I sent you an email! I was wondering if you got it?

Rachel said...

It sounds like a lot of Fun Eden! :D I might be interested (depending on the guidelines and if I have time around the 15th). ;) I've always wanted to do something like this! :) Can't wait to hear some more about it! :D

Love and Hugs!
God Bless!
~Rachel~

Johanna said...

Oh, YAY!!! This sounds like it could be a lot of fun Eden! although, like the others, I am not quite sure if I have the time right now, depending on the size of the squares and how many I would have to make!

But hopefully, I will be able to join!

Your Loving Sister,
~Johanna~

Brooke O'Shea said...

Oh, you are so sweet! As with others it will depend a lot on time, guidelines and size. Hopefully I can join in!
Throug Christ,
LH

Leah said...

What a creative and sweet idea!

I am interested in doing this for sure. :D

Although it would depend on how many squares. I would knit mine if that is okay. :)

Where will the finished blanket be going? Or would we be making several?

Sounds like fun!

Blessings,

Leah

Unknown said...

Leah, glad to have you join us! Each friend will make 12 squares, and then mail one to each participant (if we get 12 participants) keeping one square for ourselves. Then you'll receive eleven more squares(from the other participants) in the mail and can start sewing them together! We'll keep everyone updated on our progress by blogging or leaving a comment here! Blessings!