May 6, 2010

Press On!

I've been listening to Selah's music on YouTube. I love their music and most of their songs are my favorites!

Here's one song that I listen to a lot:




Press On

When the mountain is steep
when the valley is deep
when the body is weary
when we stumble and fall

When the choices are hard
when we're battered and scarred
when we've spent our resource
when we've given our all

In Jesus name we press on
In Jesus name we press on
Dear Lord, with the prize
clear before our eyes
we find the strength to press on!

May we all press on as we seek to know Christ in a deeper way! Hope you all are having a blessed day!

2 comments:

Melody said...

I love this song! Thanks for sharing. Selah sings some amazing music. :)

~Melody

Jennifer R said...

I love that song! I am also homechooled... well im about to graduate, but ive been homeschooled my whole life. Anywho, great blog! :)