March 24, 2010

New Blogger Account

I changed my Gmail address due to way too much spam. As a result, I also had to change my Blogger account over to my new email address. If you sent me a friend request or if we were friends before, you'll need to send me another friend invitation as I have a new account.

Everything else remains the same, and followers of my blog are automatically transferred. You may notice that I'm following your blog twice... this is because I haven't finished transferring the blogs I follow to my new account. You should see that change over the next few days or so.

If you would like to contact me personally, please use the handy "contact me" form in the left sidebar.

Hope you all have a blessed day!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Okie-dokie, I just sent you
another friend invitation! =)

Jenna said...

Thank you for letting us know, Eden!