March 12, 2010

New Blog Design

Today I was delighted to read that Blogger released a new feature that allows you to choose from several templates, edit the colors of your blog, and change the number of columns your blog has. It's all located in a handy page that has a live preview so you can instantly see if you like changes that you're making. I chose the Picture Template and then selected a picture of blossoms for my background. Then, I made my blog into 3 columns and tweaked the margins a bit. I love the new design!

I encourage all of you to have a look as there are lots of cool colors and customizable templates. To use these new tools, click on the Layout tab and click on Template Designer.




6 comments:

Livvy said...

It's so pretty, Eden! Thanks for letting us know about the new feature!
Blessings,
~Livvy

Taylor said...

I love the new look, Eden! The blue is very nice. :) And I really like the three-column template too!

Blessings,
~Taylor

Hannah said...

Hi Eden,
I love the new look!!!
But, I clicked on the "Layout" tab but know where could I find "Template Designer"! All I see is "Page Elements, Fonts and Colors, Edit HTML, Pick New Template" I would want to re-do my blog like how you did but I don't see it anywhere!
Maybe you can help?
~Hannah

Jenna said...

Thank you for letting us know about the new feature, Eden! It will be very helpful. I love the new design of your blog!

Your Sister In Christ,
Jenna

Hannah said...

hey, I found it! I did not know about draft blogger, but I googled it and found out! This is fun!
~Hannah

Lindsay said...

Oooo... I LOVE it, Eden! Thanks
for letting us know about this. :)