February 26, 2010

Blossoms Are A Promise

Everyone is longing for spring and blossoms are always a promise of the sweet fruits and warmer weather to come :-) Yesterday, I took some pictures of the blossoms that are growing abundantly on the peach tree in our backyard .


 

Notice the tiny leaves that are starting to emerge!

And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good.  Genesis 1:12

5 comments:

Hannah said...

Thanks for the sweet reminder Eden! Winter is still blustery as ever here, I am so looking forward to maple syrup season, then spring, which in turn will bring peach blossoms on our peach tree too!
Those pictures are perfectly lovely. I just bought a camera and it is being shipped to me. . . I can hardly wait for it to come! I bought a Canon PowerShot S3 IS.
What kind of camera do you have?
~Hannah

Lindsay said...

Wow, those pictures are all so pretty, Eden!! I love them. What kind of camera do you have? I'd really like to know! :)

~ Love & Blessings,
Lindsay

Jenna said...

Beautiful photographs, Eden! Thank you for sharing! :)
I pray that you are having a blessed Friday evening!

Your Sister In Christ,
Jenna

Moe said...

What beautiful pictures Eden! You are a good photographer. I never took the time to learn just how to get that camera to focus!

Our winter over here is usually never very heavy. We get lots of rain though. But I'm thankful for that because all that rain gets us out of drought (caused be the REALLY hot summers).

Blessings
FnGg

Marissa said...

Beautiful pictures, Eden! Thanks for the reminder that spring IS coming! :)
~Marissa