September 16, 2010

**IMPORTANT** Homeschool Get-Together THIS Afternoon

Hurricane Igor is forecasted to make an almost-direct hit on Sunday afternoon –just when I had planned to host the homeschool get-together. :( So after discussing this with my friends Emily and Jenna, we’ve decided to have the homeschool get-together THIS afternoon at 4pm EST (3pm CDT & 1pm PDT).

I sincerely apologize for this short notice; I’ve been watching the storm closely, praying that the forecasted path will change but it’s still on track for a direct hit as a Category 2 {almost3} hurricane. The last time we had a storm of this size, we were without electricity/internet for about 2 weeks so we agreed it would be a good idea to hold it BEFORE the storm while I still have internet. :-)

The get-together is for any Christian, homeschooled girls (age 13-20). This time we’ll be introducing ourselves and just getting to know each other a bit. You’ll be able to share a little bit about you, how long you’ve been homeschooled, where you blog etc. Certainly, this will be a chat you don’t want to miss!

If you’d like to attend, please send me an email by clicking here. Make the subject line “Homeschool Girls Get Together” and include your Skype username. If you’ve never used Skype before and would like to get some help signing up, please let me know! {Remember, it’s free and you don’t need a webcam!} You can also send me a message on Skype. My username is eden.richardson94.

I look forward to seeing you there!

Blessings,
Edensig 

3 comments:

Leah said...

Sigh... I wish I could join but unfortunately I don't have a skype account. I really don't want to miss it. I don't have time to make one at this time.

But, I hope that I can get one.

Then maybe I could have another get together later on...
If you don't mind... ;-)

I hope the get together goes well!

I'll be praying that the hurricane does not travel near you. :-)

Tell me how the meeting goes!
It is a great idea. :-)

Blessings,

Leah

Shelley said...

I'll pray that the hurricane's path misses the area you live in! And by the way I really like your new blog design! :)

Unknown said...

Things like this make me wish i was homeschooled!! hehe but i hope you guys have fun!!