September 2, 2010

Odds and Ends

sewingsupplies I just have a few small announcements to make here on my blog. :-) Nothing big –don’t worry!

First, I’d like to mention that we now have 16 participants for the make hats for Romania project! I’m now accepting participants who would like to sew the hats instead of knit or crochet them. The only requirement is that you make these hats warm as it gets quite cold during the winter time in Romania. If you would like to join us, please click here and leave a comment.

I would also like to make sure that my blog posts show up in your Blogger Dashboard. So if you can click onto my blog from your Dashboard, please let me know!

And one more announcement…this is my 148th blog post! I’ll be announcing a small treat to all of my followers in my 150th post so keep your eye out for it. :-) I’ll also be celebrating my “blogoversary” {one year of blogging} on the 20th of this month…and of course there will be a special surprise for that as well!

So this should be a fun month here at Growing in Him!

Edensig

9 comments:

Rachel said...

That's great! Praise the Lord! :D I do wish I could participate...but with things at home and something that Jessica and I are already working on...we don't have the time right now. :( I am praying you will get some more helper's and reach your goal though! :)

Yup, I get them fine...no troubles there. Hope you can figure out what the trouble is. :)

Blessings and Hugs!
~Rachel~

Rachel said...

OH, and congrats on all those posts! ;D Forgot to say that. :D HeHe! Can't wait to see what your surprise is! ;)

Love and Hugs!
~Rachel~

Kate said...

I've been coming off of my dashboard just fine. And, I'm almost done with the second hat! :)

Sereina said...

almost at 150 post AND your blogaversay! How exciting!

I come from my dashboard, and it's been working every time.

Allison said...

All your blog posts have come up in my dashboard! No problems! : )

I have a quick question. I'm not very good at knitting yet and I was wondering if it would be all right to make hats with a Knifty Knitter? Here's a link to read more about it. http://yarngear.com/looms/

Thank-you!

Allison

Jenna said...

Hi Eden!
I hope you are having a wonderful day. I have been enjoying talking with you through Skype!
I always see your new blog posts on my dashboard! :)
Oh, I just love surprises! I look forward to your 150th post, and also your 1 year bloggiversary post! :)

Your Sister In Christ,
Jenna

Amanda said...

I've been getting your posts! :D
Congrats on almost 150, as well as the participants making hats! I'd join, but I cannot sew, knit or crochet... (sad, I know)

Anonymous said...

All your blog posts have come up in our = dashboard! with No problems!

Rachel Beth said...

How wonderful that you have 16 people joining in for the Romania project!

Yes, I do receive your blog updates on my dashboard. :)

Looking forward to your 150 post & Blogoversary! :)

God bless.
Lots of love,
Rachel*