September 14, 2010

Photos!

As promised, I’ve been trying to use my camera more often. It’s been fun taking photos of the different things around my home! Here’s a few of the photos I took just this afternoon…

IMGP5158*Books On My Reading List*

IMGP5177

*I’ve also been reading music*

IMGP5181

*And playing piano*

IMGP5190 

*I’ve been having fun with lovely Baby Wool yarn*

IMGP5191

*Oh, how I love Lion Brand’s yarn!*

HurricaneIgor

*And I’m also keeping a close on eye Hurricane Igor who just
might hit our island directly as a Cat. 3 storm this weekend. I’m praying that it will weaken before it arrives!*

That’s it for now, friends! I should be back with more photos later this week.

Blessings!
Edensig 

9 comments:

Eldarwen said...

Ooh, I love reading! And playing the keyboard. :)

Oh, I'll be praying right along with you. Tropical storms can be pretty scary. :/

Love,
Eldarwen

Sereina said...

Taking pictures of everyday things is lots of fun! My sister would love all that yarn, for two reasons: she loves to crochet and it's pink, her very favorite color. ;)

Taylor said...

I loved the photos! And I'll defninitely remember to pray for everyone's safety with that tropical storm headed your way. Thank goodness God is the one in control of the weather--we can trust fully in Him! :)

Blessings,
--Taylor--

Sonja Langford said...

What lovely photos, Eden! I love the photos of the yarn!

Ohh... now shame on me! I live in Florida and don't even keep up with the hurricanes and tropical storms off the coast! *mental shames self* I'll be praying!

I'm anxious to see what your new blog template will look like! I'm sure it will be beautiful!

Blessings,
Sonja

Rachel said...

I'll have to check out those book titles. ;) I need some good reads and I've never read anything by Elizabeth Elliot yet. :)

*sigh* I know...I love Lion Brand's yarns too! ;D I haven't tried that kind yet but it looks fun and lovely!

OH dear! I'll be keeping your family in my prayers for that hurricane! I know we've been hit (though more indirectly) in the past. Trust that God will work it all out for good sweetie! :) Hugs!!!

God Bless!
~Rachel~

Jenna said...

Lovely post, dear friend! I always enjoy reading your posts! :)
~Jenna

Rachel Beth said...

What a good idea for a post, Eden! I enjoyed these photos. :)

Lydia said...

I like the picture of the Key Board! I can't wait to see how your blog is going to look! I have been working on my hats and scarves, so far I have two really cute hats made, and I am working on scarves to match.

I will keep you in my prayers that the hurricane will weaken.

Love,
Lydia

Nancy said...

What lovely photos, but you have me curious. You showed us that lovely Baby Wool yarn, but didn't tell us what you're doing with it. Is that another post topic?