September 19, 2010

Still Here!

Good morning friends! It's 6:10am and we're just getting some breakfast. :) The lights are still on but they're dipping in and out, so I’m sure they'll go out soon. Hurricane Igor has weakened to Category 1 storm! Praise God!

We're not in the clear though as it’s large storm and still moving slowly. The worst of the weather begins tonight with hurricane force winds supposed to begin closer to midnight. Please continue to pray for us!

I hope everyone has a blessed day!…I'm quite sure we'll lose power within the next hour or so. Bye for now! :D
Edensig 

P.S. You can read my previous blog post to find out how we’ve prepared for the storm and get links to local news sites for updates on the storm.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good Morning!! i hope and pray the storm is not too bad... and that you guys get through it well!!! Becareful!!!
Blessings!!

Rachel said...

Oh, I should have read this post first before the other I guess ;)...but still praying for you all! Praise the Lord indeed...I was so praying that He would weaken the storm or move it out of harms way for you all! :) Continuing to pray though. :)

Love and Hugs!
~Rachel~