August 10, 2010

Happy Birthday, Sara!

Fourteen years ago today, I was joined by my little sister Sara. Since then, we've been the best of friends. Sara's such a lovely little sister. :-) And even though we don't always share the same hobbies, we do so much together and have lots of fun. My sister Sara will always be my best friend!


Happy 14th Birthday, little sister!
 Sara just started her blog a few weeks ago. You can visit her blog here: Live, Love, Laugh.


My sister and I: I'm 6yrs. old and in red | Sara's 4 yrs old and in yellow


S incere

A ppreciative

R esourceful

A nimated






"Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth." 
3 John 1:2

9 comments:

Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday, Sara!!! :o)

Eldarwen said...

Happy 14th birthday, Sara!! How exciting!! :D I'll check out your blog! ;)

Unknown said...

Happy birthday, Sara!! May the LORD bless you with many more years of life! May you always look to Him for guidance and direction in Your life. Trust Him and He shall make your paths straight!

Blessings!
~Miss Raquel

Sereina said...

Happy Birthday, Sara!

KyAnn said...

Happy 14th Birthday, Sara!! :)

Taylor said...

Happy, happy 14th birthday to Sara!! :)

Rachel Beth said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SARA!! :)
May the Lord richly bless you.
Love, Rachel

PS I'll be going over to look at your blog. :)

Jessica Rebekah said...

Happy 14th Birthday, Sara! :)
I hope you had a wonderful day!
God bless you.
Love in Christ,
~Jessica

Unknown said...

Thanks for all the birthday wishes, dear friends! Sara really appreciates them and she had a lovely birthday!