August 11, 2010

Survey Results!

pinkfrangipani

While on a short blogging break last week, I set up a short survey for y’all to take. I was pleasantly surprised to get thirty responses! To all of you who did the survey, I’d like to say “thank you!”. It was great to hear back from you –and I will be making changes to my blog based on what you all suggested in the survey.

Most of you said you enjoy reading about my daily life and would like to see more photos on my blog. Now that I’m feeling much better and have been recovering well from my surgery, I’m hoping to use the camera more and write about my life in Bermuda more often! Among the thirty replies from my survey, the average rating (on a scale of 1 to 10) for my blog was 8.6! And everyone agreed that my blog is easy to read and navigate!

And although many of you said my blog looks great as it is, several of you offered design suggestions and tips that I’ll be implementing over the next week or so. I think my blog is ready for a new design, so if things look a little odd or out of place…that’s just because I’m making changes! 

The overall opinion about my blog is positive and I’m happy that, by God’s grace, I’ve made a blog that my readers enjoy.

Hope everyone has a blessed Wednesday!

Edensig

P.S. I’m using Windows Live Writer(a free program on my new laptop) to write and edit this post. What do y’all think of the new font?

9 comments:

Sonja Langford said...

Eden,

I'm not sure if this is something you'd be interested in, but you might want to check out this site:http://test2nana.blogspot.com/ . The young lady there offers free blog designs! She has one last spot for October and does designs on a first come-first serve basis. I'm getting my blog redone in October by her! :-D

Blessings,
Sonja

Kelsianne said...

Hey Eden! Just wondering how you get a sign off after each post.
Thanks!
Kelsey :)

Unknown said...

Sonja ~ Thanks for the link! It looks like I just missed it, but I've become a follower of her blog. Maybe I'll get on the list for November. :-)

Kelsey ~ First I made my signature using www.mylivesignature.com. Then I saved the image file of my signature to my computer. Next, I inserted it as a picture in Windows Live Writer. I hope I made sense here...let me know if I need to explain it again!

Jessica Rebekah said...

Wow, 30 responses - that's great!
I think your blog looks lovely but I'll be interested to see what changes you are going to make. :)

Like the font - I am definitely going to experiment more with Windows Live Writer. I downloaded it(for free)about two months ago.

God bless.

Jenna said...

Your new blog font is absolutely adorable! I will have to look into using Windows Live Writer for my blog. Thank you for letting all your readers know about that program!
Also, thank you for the sweet comment you left on my blog. It meant so much to my mama! :)

Your Sister In Christ,
Jenna

Fair Maiden said...

I think your blog looks just lovely, but I'm sure whatever you do to it will look just as,if no even more lovely. :)

Taylor said...

I love the font! I have to admit the punctuation marks and periods were actually a bit hard for me to get used to, but by the end of the post it was really growing on me--I think it's really neat!! :)

I'm glad you got such a nice response from the survey. I definitely agree that your blog is a nice place to be. I always enjoy my visits! ;)

I hope you're mouth is feeling better and better with each day!

Blessings,
~ Taylor

Unknown said...

i do like the new font :) it adds something to the psot. :)

God Bless,
Lauren Anne

Unknown said...

Jessica ~ Thanks for commenting! I've made a few changes to my blog design. Would love to know what you think!

Jenna ~ I'm happy you like the new font! Please do check out Windows Live Writer...it's really good. :-)

Fair Maiden ~ Aww, that's sweet of you to say that. :-) Praying for that little one of yours!

Taylor ~ Yes, I'm feeling much better! Do you notice a hand-writing type font? I realized today that the font doesn't show up on my Dad's computer and was wondering if anyone else is missing it too. Let me know!

Lauren-Anne ~ Glad you like it! I'm happy Frannie told me about Windows Live Writer. :-D