August 4, 2010

Reader Survey

While I'm on blogging break, I thought it would be a good time to have each of you fill out a simple 10-question survey that I put together for all of my blog readers. The questions are easy and just ask for your opinion about my blog. It's anonymous and takes only 2 minutes to complete so please consider participating. I plan to post the survey results on my blog next week after the survey ends, and depending on the results I may do some changes to my blog as well. The survey will be open from now until next Wednesday so head over and submit your answers soon. Click here to start!

Thanks in advance for your help!
*This is a scheduled blog post that I wrote last week. I'm currently on a mini-blog break but I'm still moderating comments so feel free to leave one below! Thanks!*

3 comments:

Sonja Langford said...

I did the survey, Eden! :-D ... on second thought I suppose now you know what my answers were... :-D

Blessings From Your Friend,
Sonja

Sereina said...

I filled out the survey. =)

Unknown said...

Thanks for doing the survey, Sonja and Sereina!