August 10, 2010

This is just a test…

Today, I’m trying out Windows Live Writer…a blogging program that came with my new laptop. :-) Even though I’m not a big fan of the Windows Live software(just personal preference!), my friend Frannie mentioned it to me, after I asked about the adorable font on her blog.

Perhaps, I can find a font I love here too! And then who knows, perhaps I’ll just use Windows Live Writer to type my posts instead. :-)

Blessings!

Edensig

Font used: Eras Light ITC, size 8, regular

6 comments:

Brooke O'Shea said...

I use it and really like it!!
Through Christ,
LH

Frannie said...

Oh yay! :) I hope you enjoy it! How did you get your signature to show up?

I think it looks lovely!
God bless you night,
Frannie

Jessica Rebekah said...

Hi Eden!
I also have Windows Live Writer but haven't used it much - I think I must experiment more with it.

I'll be looking out to see how you use and enjoy it. :)

God bless you.
love,
~Jess

Melody said...

Sounds interesting!

Thanks for the sweet comment about my poem! Yes, you may reprint it on your blog as long as you keep the copyright underneath it and link back to me. I'm so glad you like it and want to share it with others!

Blessings,
~Melody

Unknown said...

LH ~ Glad you like it, Lady Helen! It's really cool. :-)

Frannie ~ First I made my signature using www.mylivesignature.com. Then I saved the image file of my signature to my computer. Next, I inserted it as a picture in Windows Live Writer. I hope I made sense here...let me know if I need to explain it again!

Jessica ~ I've had it on my laptop for several months now and didn't know it could publish to Blogger blogs. It does, and I'm planning to use it from now on. :-)

Melody ~ Thanks for permission, dear friend! I'm thinking about posting it on my photography blog instead of here. I'll let you know when I do share it though!

Unknown said...

Thank you! that does make sense!

May the Lord bless your day, Frannie