August 1, 2010

A Time To Rest

Wow, can you all believe it's the first day of August? Where has the year gone so fast? It seems like we were celebrating New Years Day not very long ago. Since my surgery is tomorrow morning and I'll probably feel a bit sore for at least the next day or so afterwards, I've decided to take a short blogging break this week. Yep, this is my first blogging break since I started last September. Don't worry though! You probably won't miss me that much because I've written two scheduled posts that will be published later this week. And I should be back in time to post this Friday's SWAP post.

I may do a short post to let you all know how the surgery went but can't really promise that. And depending on how I feel, I'll continue to read everyone's blog posts and leave a few comments too! I'm planning to do a little tweeting before and after my surgery so keep an eye on the Twitter widget in my right sidebar to read about how everything's going. Oh, and if you're on Twitter you can become a follower too. :-)

Hope everyone has a blessed week! And I appreciate everyones prayers for my surgery tomorrow.




"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven..." Eccl. 3:1

3 comments:

Sonja Langford said...

I'll pray that tomorrow you experience minimal pain and discomfort, Eden! :-)

With Much Love and Blessings,
Sonja

Shelley said...

I'll be praying for you! :)

Taylor said...

I didn't realize your surgery was scheduled for tomorrow, Eden! (I've been doing a terrible job at keeping up with everyone's blog posts lately. So I'm really sorry about that!)

Anyway, I'll most definitely be praying for this surgery to go very well! I know you must be somewhat nervous about it, but just remember that God is in control of the surgeons hands and He's always watching over you. :) Oh, and I'll also be sure to pray that you don't experience too much pain or soreness afterwards. I know that can be quite frustrating!

...I hope you enjoy your break from blogging!!

Many blessings,
~ Taylor