August 2, 2010

Surgery Update

{Photo credit}
Dear friends, just thought to give everyone a quick update. I went in for surgery first thing this morning to get my four wisdom teeth pulled. Even though I wasn't the bravest girl going into it, the surgery itself went well and I was able to go home about 4 hours later. So far, the recovery hasn't been too bad but I have to eat soft foods. Mom just made a delicious smoothie for me this evening -- thanks Mom!!

Thanks to everyone who's been praying for me and wishing me well. I'm hoping and praying that recovery doesn't take too long and I'm back to normal soon.

I'm still on a mini blogging break so I have two scheduled posts that will be published later this week so keep your eye out for them.

Blessings!

12 comments:

Moe said...

I'm so glad that it went well! Many blessings to you, Eden.

Moe

Jenna said...

Eden, I am so glad that your surgery went well. I pray that the Lord will help you to recover quickly and without any problems! :)

Your Sister In Christ,
Jenna

Eldarwen said...

I'm glad it went well, Eden!! :) Enjoy that smoothie. ;)

Emily Nicole said...

I'm so glad it went well for you! I hope you feel better soon! :)

Sereina said...

I'm so happy your doing well, Eden!

Much love,
Sereina

Unknown said...

Hello my dear, sweet friend!!
So glad you're home - safe and sound! And...y.u.m.m.y! You get smoothies?! :) Enjoy them while they last ;)
Hopefully we'll be able to chat soon...miss our conversations. Can't wait to hear back from you. Hey! Maybe while you're resting you can write back to me? ;) *hint hint*
Love you, dear sister!
~Miss Raquel

Sonja Langford said...

I'm so glad that the surgery went smoothly! I pray that recovery won't be too painful or long!

Blessings From Your Friend,
Sonja

Haley said...

I'm so glad to hear the surgery went well! I hope you're feeling 100% again soon! :)

Rachel said...

So glad to hear your surgery went well my dear! :D I know just how you feel, Jessica and I have both had our wisdom teeth out. I wasn't very brave either...first time with an IV and having any kind of surgery. The recovery was actually harder on me though. Just get some rest okay! :) I'm praying for you and your recovery and I'm sure you'll be up and feeling better shortly. :) Hugs!

BTW, that smoothie looks delicious! ;) Lol! But I can feel Autumn coming, so now I start to crave pumpkiny and appley things. ;) Yum! My favorite. :) I might have time to crave one more smoothie though. :) Hehe!

Blessings my dear!
Love and Hugs!
~Rachel~

Taylor said...

Yay!! I'll continue to pray for a quick and easy recovery. ;)

Blessings!
~ Taylor

Jessica Rebekah said...

Eden, we're glad to hear that the surgery went well and you are on the road to recovery!

Keeping you in prayer!
God bless you.
Love
Jessica & Rachel ( the S.A. sisters) :D

Vanessa said...

Ouch! Hope you feel better soon :)